Hi! I'm Ana, a Spanish mom-to-three living in Munich since mid 2011. Before that I lived in Madrid, Toronto and Boston. I did 8th grade at a boarding school in England and I spent a few summers in France and Switzerland. So, guess what, if I could, I would spend every spare penny traveling around the world. And taking pictures, of course.
My love for photography started a long, long time ago, when my father used to take me to his photography night lessons and let me play with the enlargers. Short after I got my first point-and-shoot and this was my point of no return. When I'm not behind the camera, you will probably find me spending some time with my sadly-not-so-little-anymore munchkins, watching my latest TV series addiction, reading a book or having coffee with a friend.
And some random facts about me:
- My birthday is on the same day as my dad's (cool, isn't it?)
- I'm a tea lover, although when I'm out I always order cappuccino.
- Coming from a warm country, and after a few winters in Germany, I love snow and I don't mind the cold. At all (as long as it's sunny once in a while). But, I get really, really happy when Spring arrives!
- I'm afraid of heights.
- I'm addicted to peanut butter. And to anything sweet.
- I don't like cooking, but I enjoy baking and I definitely love me a good meal.
- Speaking of which, breakfast is my favorite meal.
- If I weren't a photographer, I'd love to be an illustrator. Except I can't really draw...